Thursday, July 05, 2007

Reviews Reviews Reviews!!!

I have seen many movies lately, some good, some awful, and some in between. Here are a list of the movies that I have seen and the letter grade that I would give the flick:

Ratatouille: B-/B
1408: B
Away From Her: F
Live Free or Die Hard: B+
Knocked Up: B+


Ratatouille:

Let me start off by saying that this movie was overly hyped for me. All of the critics seemed to love it! So, when I decided to see this movie, I was extremely excited. Then, when I did see it, I was disappointed. Ratatouille was good, but it wasn't great. It made me laugh, but
not cry (because of laughing to much!) I think I may need to see this movie again. I remember when I saw Monsters Inc, I hated it. I thought it was slow and boring...but I bought it on DVD anyways because, well, that's how I roll. Then, one boring night I threw it in and I enjoyed it a WHOLE lot more than I did in the theater. I feel like the same thing might happen with Ratatouille. I was tired when the movie began that I was falling asleep and nothing exciting was happening. Nothing caught my attention. Nothing made me laugh out loud. I repositioned myself a few times and eventually got into the story and I enjoyed it...I just felt like it was a bit slow (which, if you remember is how I felt about Monsters Inc...) so like I said, this was a good movie but I definitely need to watch again...but I, of course, will wait for DVD because I will not see it again in the theater...what am I CRAZY???

1408:




To Be Continued










Away From Her:
This movie sucked! It was boring and stupid...I hated all of the characters...so I didn't care what happened to any of them. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! So boring, I don't recommend this movie at all. NOT AT ALL! I know I am alone on this critique (maybe not all alone) but this movie is critically acclaimed. When I see a movie, I want to be able to like at least one of the characters...but not in this flick. They were all pompous jerks to each other. There was character that I liked, and he had about 3 minutes of screen time...so that doesn't count. Oh well...live and let live I suppose. I must admit that I thought this movie was going to be good. I thought it was going to be emotional. I thought it was going to strike me to the core...but again, the critics have let me down. Damn you, you stupid critics!


Live Free or Die Hard:
To Be continued...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head]Headache back of head[/url]
headache typically pain head migraine primary inflammation headache treatment head head bump dizzy headache twitching
http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate all credit cards to one [/url]consolidate debt credit cards and loans christian consolidate credit cards consolidate credit cards government program
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate high interest credit cards [/url]credit cards consolidate loan consolidate credit cards with poor credit consolidate all credit cards to one
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]credit card to consolidate credit cards [/url]consolidate credit cards us uk consolidate credit cards consolidate all credit cards to one

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home