Wednesday, May 09, 2007

FRUSTRATED!

Some of you may know...I am super duper frustrated at the office. I have no idea what's going to happen. All I know is that I have a meeting with my supervisor and her supervisor. I have no idea what the next step is, maybe I am going to fired...I guess I will find out in my meeting, which was at 1:30, but it got pushed back...so who knows! Who knows.
Right now, I am frustrated with life. Well, work life. Personal life is fine. I am tired of feeling anxious all of the time at work...so hopefully today will put an end to it, one way or another!

Good luck everybody. I will talk to you all soon. I will keep you all updated and let you know what happens. As of right now, I hate it here...and I just want it all to end.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lost Son said...

GIVE THEM HELL

1:38 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

YEAH!

What Lost Son Said!!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home