Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nasa Head . . .

I said a bawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????? This is some sort of android head and it freaks me the hell out!!!! hahahaha.

Ok, so tonight I am going to some people's house that made a short film. I was in it . . . I was more a less an extra because by the time I found out about it, the film was already cast but I wanted to help out and I thought it would be a good way to have some fun. I had no lines, but it was fun and it was educational so it was definetly worth it. Not to mention that fact that doing it was inspiring as all hell. I have a couple of stories . . . 1 in particular that I have written into a short script that I would love to make into a short film . . . for all of you that know my stories it is the one with Mac. I was thinking that when I get back to Boston I will try to find some folks that would like to help out with making it. I know this really good artist (you know who you are) and I was hoping I could get him to draw up some story boards. Not for the whole thing but for a couple of major scenes. I do want to do a rewrite of this story but I think I could make it work. Then I could probably get a couple of friends (and including myself) to score it so that would be awesome. So the idea is written, I have faith that I could get a score together now all I would need is to find someone with the know how and someone that has the proper equipment to film it and I'd be good to go. Oh yeah and I would need a pretty damn good make up artist for one scene at the end. This is something that I would really like to get off the ground. One of the problems is when I get back I am going to have a pretty full schedule. Starting up a business with a couple of buddies, writing, putting books together, printing out the books to sell, working another job (or 2) having time for my friends and lets not forget the most important thing time with my baby. (by my baby I mean I girlfriend, I do not have a child yet). However, where there is a will there is a way . . . right? RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well I am off to go watch this 15 or 20 min movie. I hope that its good because then I will be motivated even more and I can ask them how they did it and what they think the best course of action for me would be. Ok, I am off for real. Goodluck and godspeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home