Thursday, March 02, 2006

MY LXG







now, lets be honest . . . this would be one of the finest teams ever assembled. You got Super Grover in charge, the detective work of Super Force, Murtaugh's gun, The Greatest American Hero can fly (sort of) so he can get anywhere pretty fast, Kathy Bate's keen eye, plus He-Man's Strength, and finally you got Mario who can pull up the rear and unclog all of He-Man's massive craps cause lets face it, he's not just the prince of Eternia he also the KING of POOP!!!!!!! What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Force . . . I may be mistaken my frined but I do believe I was the one that got you into that show. I loved it. It was on right before Superboy . . . another classic from my childhood that I love. The only one I can remember though is the one where superboy was moving so fast it looked like everything around him wasn't moving!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home