Wednesday, August 16, 2006

OH NO....



I just realized a little bit of a mistake and it makes me sad...

Read ahead and you will see what I mean:

Back to the Future:

Marty Mcfly: Does it run like on, on regular unleaded gasoline?
Dr. Emmett L. Brown: Unfortunately, no. It requires something with a little more kick . . . plutonium!

Then in Back to the Future Part III:

Dr. Emmet L. Brown: The internal combustion engine runs on gasoline, it always has and there isn't going to be a gas station until sometime in the next century and without gasoline, we can't get the DeLeorean up to 88 miles an hour.

I mean you don't have to say that there was a mistake in the movie...maybe in the first one Doc didn't realize what Marty was asking...or maybe there was just a mistake... :-(

What do you guys think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Oh yeah...that's what I think too...but in the first one Marty asks...does it run on gas? And Doc says no. HE SAYS NO!!!! NO!!!!!

It would have been bad.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

I agree with Jer-El. I think Doc was referring to the time-traveling part not so much the car engine.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home