Thursday, June 15, 2006

Greatest Movie EVER!!!!!!!!!

Not only is this the greatest movie ever made but somebody did this work of art. I am not sure who did it, but it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Howard said, "I am sick of being so average. I mean why do I have to be like everyone else."

Boof, "That's not a problem for you anymore."

Man was she right. In case you missed why, it's because he is a werewolf.

Sometimes, it skips a generation. His father hoped that it would pass him by but as scott later reveals,

"Well dad, it didn't pass me. It landed on my face."

He was right about that...but it also landed on his chest, stomache, back, legs, arms, finger nails, teeth...man oh man.

Now I am in the mood to watch this movie. IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

He sounds like a good man.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

He sounds like a good man.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

what the deuce. Why did that pop up twice.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

I love this movie too!

I remember being at a friend's birthday party and we had the choice to either see Back to the Futurw or Teen Wolf.

We saw Teen Wolf.

I love that opening sequence, it may have been a comedy, a great comedy at that, but man, that music or noise or whatever it is really makes for some high tension.

Ciao!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Oh my dear dear friend...that intense noise you hear is his heart beat.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

Would you update this flippin thing already!

What the heck is the point if you don't update!

GAH!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home