Monday, March 12, 2007

Can you guys do me and Spiderman a favor...

Ok...so in 3 days...I am leaving and going to CA!! WOO HOO!!!! I am going to be seeing some friends...and selling some books that I have put together. I wrote a few of the stories...and others I just help put together...so yeah...there it is. However, here is the MEAT AND POTATOES of this post. I will not mention any names...because that would just be rude. I will give them aliases. I am going to be talking about two of my friends...so let's call them...hmm...what would be good aliases...oh, I know...how about J and S. Ok...so J and S, can you guys do me a favor? PLEASE! If you guys need to talk on the phone every night...or e-mail each other...or respond to each others blogs then do it...what I need from you guys is to not talk about Superman fighting the Hulk and not talk about DC vs Marvel. Also, if you could do your best not to trash DC or Marvel, I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to be on vacation and I would really love to not have to kill myself. I talked it over with the fat Spiderman (pictured above) and he agreed with me. He just says, "Come on guys, tone it down...this is supposed to be fun!" I couldn't agree with him more.
In a related topic: I am super excited, pumped, and nervous about CA! I think we are going to have a blast...but man...this is like a big deal, you know?

"Hey thanks Spiderman!"

"Everybody gets one!"

12 Comments:

Blogger The Lost Son said...

Spidy needs to be on a diet...

Blogs and emails are for fighting about Supes and Hulk not face to face interaction.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Oh...ok...pheeeeewww!!!

Yeah Spiderman, put down the slice of pizza and fight some crime!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

Agreed.... in fact, "J" and I usually agree on more things when we "talk" then when we write.

But on the other hand.... The last time I checked, it was a free country (at least I think California is still part of the U.S.) and one of the freedoms is freedom of speech..... Soooooooo.....


I think I will talk about whatever the hell I want to talk about.

Especially since there would be no convention or comic books or anything without me.

So I think, if I want to, I will go around shouting about how the Hulk and Marvel are the best and how I think Superman and DC suck! I may not even wear any pants while I do it! So how does THAT grab you!? Huh!? Is that TOO much for you? Is it? Is it?

Huh!?

Yeah, arguing about Hulk and Superman without any pants.... Now THAT'S my idea of a vacation!


(oh and by the way, I am completely kidding here)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

I know. If a genie gave me three wishes...I would wish for money, for luvcroft to be funny...and for luvcroft to always be wearing pants! HAHA!! (good luck going to the bathroom!)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

And I would wish for Tony's Michale J Fox collection to be transformed into a Michael Pare collection!

Ha!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

Oh and can you do me a favor Tony?

What I need from you to not talk in movie quotes the entire time. Also, if you could do your best not to trash movies and wait staff, I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to be on vacation and I would really love to not have to kill myself.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

HA! Good one! Well, at least I would get Eddie and the Cruisers (which I do enjoy) and the greatest american hero tv series. Hm...although I already have hope floats...and then everthing else is awful! DAMN YOU LUVCROFT...DAMN YOU!!!!!!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

Too late!

I already made the wish.... You have surprise waiting for you when you get home!!!

Village of the Damned,
Streets of Fire,
Gargoyles,
Eddie and the Cruisers TWO!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cough cough cough

3:55 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Hey JERK! Not cool! I don't quote movies ALL the time anymore! Did I even quote one last night? NO! Man, you are almost as dumb as our president! Trash movies? What are you talking about? You trash movies WAY more than me...not only that...you trash movies that you've never seen! I am the one that just saw an awful movie (date night) but admitted that I kind of enjoyed it! God, when we are in CA I am going to make sweet sweet love to you! I MEAN KILL YOU!! I MEAN BAKE A HOT POCKET...I MEAN...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Eddie and the Cruisers 2? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3:57 PM  
Blogger The Lost Son said...

You guys lost me at Eddie.....

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mik said...

Hi Tony, please remove this picture of Spiderman from your site. It is a) copyrighted material and b)hotlinked to our website and hence leeching on our bandwidth. I know Fat Spidey is awesome, but you know.

Thanks,

Mik

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home