Thursday, November 30, 2006

Complaints

I am not going to lie...I am feeling a little cranky today. I am tired, I am bored (at work), I am stressed about the graphic novel (I want it to be perfect for the print out and it's taking forever for me to FIX IT!!!!!!!!!). I don't know, I guess it's that time of the month for me...that would explain all of the blood that has been profusely coming out of my anus. Speaking of anuses I just ate a turkey sandwich...OH NICE!!!! I forgot to eat my chips...oh happy day. I am going to go eat my chips now...the crankiness is over. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lost Son said...

You've been to the planet anus LUCKY.

I have only been as far as California which we all know is the black hole of the universe filled with strange life and @$$holes.

Don't stress buddy all is good in the world

12:47 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

banana...

cucumber...

wait for it...
wair for it...

Legendary!!!!! NICE

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha? WHa!? WHA!!???

I am confused.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home