Monday, December 19, 2005

Big monkeys make me smile



KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!! I just saw this movie and I must say that I thouroughly enjoyed. There were a few moments that I thought the special effects were lacking. I thought all of the stuff with Kong was great . . . but there were a few scenes with the ship that should have been redone because the ship looked computer generated, which it was and the other major scene that bothered me was *spoilers* was when the people were running away from the dinosaurs and the dinosaurs were on top of them and they were running underneath them . . . that looked plain awful!!!! I mean for me, if you spend 200 million dollars to make a movie then stuff like that shouldn't look bad . . . but alas, I digress. I thought the movie was really really good. Great even . . . I thought Jack Black was marvolous, I think that he proved he can do drama very wel. Actually, he has done other great dramas like dead man walking but I really liked him in this. l also thought Naomi Watts was magnificiant and lets not forget Andy Serkis, who is always brilliant and he did not disappoint as the wonderful Kong and the cook, Lumpy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

you should see it. I know how you love the monkeys.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

I WANT TO SEE THIS FRIGGIN MOVIE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

I LOVE KONG !!!! THE ORIGINAL ROCKED (the other remakes suck)!!!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

in the famous words of Kong, and I quote, "growl, snarl ROAR!!!!!!!"

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home