Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Everyone has superheroes in there blogs . . .


So, now its my turn. I will put the best picture of Wolverine up. Oh man, I would have been much better than Hugh Jackman. Sorry Hugh . . . but hugh've got to go . . . ahahahahahaha. I mean you're good and everything, but I just would have been better. If you and I, both as Wolverine got in fight, I would destroy you. You may be a lot bigger than pal but I am scrappy. SCRAPPY!!!!!!! and not like that dumb ass puppy . . . you know who I am talking about. Scooby's nephew. Hey here's a thought if Scooby had a nephew, how come we never see his sister? Anyways, back to my point . . . I rule as wolverine. The first thing I would say to good ol' Hugh is, "You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" and he would say, "what?" and then I would say, "No no, you're saying at wrong!!! You have to say it like Michael Keaton said it because he said it perfect," and then I would slap him and he would run home crying! Oh man, it would have been so sweet!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Oh man that would be awesome!! and then in another sequal maybe we could get Richard Pryor to do a cameo and him and I could be at a bar drinking and then he could get wasted and say, "and he thought I was drunk," and then he'll collapse in a drunken stuper, it will be classic!!!!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

yeah yeah . . . and when I get out of that i will land a big patch of ice so I'll tap my feet together and say, "Wolvie-skates" and then I can ice skate to the bad guys and maybe one of them can be carrying a bomb and say . . . "ugh bomb." Then I can kick him and grab the bomb and I try to get rid of it but I can't . . . because there are nuns and ducks and stuff and then I can say, "Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

3:08 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

there is nothing that I can say to that except . . . BRILLIANT!!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Luvcroft said...

Hell, I'd see it.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home